Technical Content Writer
( 14653 views)
Job Description :
Looking for a person who’ll be able to write and manage technical content for our blog.
The person should be able to -
• Work with management to understand the product and then produce relevant technical content
• Write Stories – info graphics , advancements in the IT professional space
• Write News - analysis of latest happenings
• Accommodate other resources such as PDFs, e-books with the writing
• Create, develop and manage content for organization’s blog/website
• Maintain a consistent look and feel throughout all the articles
• Working with a cross-departmental team, maintain and develop the master content calendar for the blog
• Copy-edit and proofread all web content
• Keep current with emerging web technologies through relevant blogs, listservs, and events
• A strong technical background, preferable in programming languages
• Ability to quickly grasp complex technical concepts and make them easily understandable in text and pictures
• University degree in Computer Science, Engineering or equivalent preferred
• Exceptional communication and organizational skills
• Ability to manage multiple projects in a fast-paced, deadline-driven environment
• Contemporary writing skills plus thorough knowledge of English language, technical writing or a related field
• Passion, integrity and energy
Having Internship opportunities all over the year, and can be provided full time opportunity also ,based on pefromance
Duration: 3 months
Application Deadline: 18 Jan, 2017
No of Vacancies: 6
Internship Type: full time
Stipend Amount: 8000/-
Requirements : Content Writing
Category : content writing
Description : KnowledgeHut is a leading professional training provider and have trained more than 50,000 professionals across globe. They are leaders in providing the training for PMP, CSM, Big Data Hadoop, six sigma and many other courses.
Industry: education and training
Reliable Plaza,Jakassandra Main Road, 14th Main Road, Sector 5,
HSR Layout, 4th Cross Road, Teacher's Colony, Sector 5, HSR Layout,
bangalore - 560102
Please note that internships posted for the Summer Internship Fair will
go live on 15th of March. So please log in and apply for these
internships after 15th March, 2018.
Editor of News and Media Website
Content Writer of News and Media Website
Analyst, Writing Program
Malyalam Language course developer
Spanish Language course developer
5 DAYS! 15 MINUTES! ONE WORK FROM HOME INTERNSHIP!
Make the most out of your free time by doing this interesting and fun internship!
BE OUR BRAND MANAGER! YES!
Manage our Brand and Social Media Activities for:
Earn ₹ 1000 - 3000
Login in as Student
Login in as Company