Job Description : • Manage Social Media marketing campaigns and day-to-day activities for one of our stores including:
• Curate relevant content to reach the store’s ideal customers.
• Create, curate, and manage all published content (images, video and written).
• Monitor, listen and respond to users in a “Social” way while cultivating leads and sales.
• Conduct online advocacy and open stream for cross-promotions.
• Develop and expand community outreach efforts.
• Oversee design (ie: Facebook Timeline cove
Start Date: 22 Sep, 2014
Duration: 1 months
Application Deadline: 29 Sep, 2014
No of Vacancies: 1
Internship Type: Full Time
Stipend Amount: 10000/-