Job Description : 1. Create complex business applications as a member of high energy teams.
2. Use MVC frameworks and OOPs concepts to build scalable modular applications.
3. Participate in the entire lifecycle of the Product - design, documentation, coding, testing and deployment.
4. Apply SOA concepts and use SOAP to build loosely coupled applications.
5. Imbibe usability engineering concepts and contribute to UI design processes.
6. Mentor other individuals and develop your career on goingly.
7. Take act
Start Date: 28 Dec, 2014
Duration: 1 months
Application Deadline: 28 Mar, 2015
No of Vacancies: 7
Internship Type: Full Time
Stipend Amount: 8000/-