Job Description :
We are looking for a skilled web programmer to join our content operation team.
You will be responsible for creating, designing and maintaining the web related tasks for our application JioMags.
As a content ops executive you will be responsible for maintaining and handling our content management system.
Also, You have to communicate effectively with the partner companies for maintaining good relations with them and providing them support.
1. Design fully functional HTML/CSS web-view formats for our application.
2. Uploading and maintaining content on our content management system.
3. Co-ordinate with partners and publishers for timely delivery of content.
4. Maintaining relationship with partners and supporting them with overall tour of content management system.
5. Make timely reports and keep the team updated about the content delivery.
6. Collaborate with team members to identify new requirements .
7. Suggest and design new features for improving operation of CMS.
8. Communicate effectively with developers , designers and managers for solving any issues .
Start Date: 05 Jan, 2017
Duration: 6 months
Application Deadline: 01 Feb, 2017
No of Vacancies: 1
Internship Type: full time
Stipend: Expenses Covered
Requirements : HTML CSS
Category : web design and development