Business Development Manager
At Zell Education
Required Work Experience: 0-2 years
Application Deadline: 27 Dec, 2018
No of Vacancies: 1
Job Type : full time
Category : business development
Salary (Per Month) : Rs. 15000 - 25000
Requirements : Communication Verbal Communication
Gender Preference: Any
ONLY FOR PUNE CANDIDATES
The Business Development/Revenue Associate would be the sole person in-charge, responsible for both the perceived as well as the real value of the brand in the long-term. Also, measurability in the short and medium term would be imparted to his efforts by way of an impact on the overall top line growth of the company and its product offerings, as well as the relative success of underperforming and/or newly explored sales avenues. The key tasks to be performed by the Business Development/Revenue Associate could be categorized as under;
· Planning, formulating and implementing sustainable strategies that are action oriented and time bound, aimed at enhancing contribution of the understated sales avenues towards the company's top line;
ü Colleges and Universities
ü Examination Centers
ü Youth Associations/Forums/Communities
ü New Media (Search Engines, Social Media, Mobile)
· Studying and evaluating the performance of the aforesaid sales avenues on a continual basis, identifying trends and initiating action pertaining to revenue enhancement, recognizing the underperforming avenues and prioritizing the said action with regard to the same.
· Exploring potentially lucrative sales avenues (presently non-existent) and deriving practically viable action plans aimed at establishing and enhancing the company’s market share within the same (Tie-Ups, Cross Branding, etc.).
· Initiating, enforcing and monitoring innovative revenue enhancement programs, including promotional activities, schemes, programs (loyalty, reward and referral programs), limited period offers, special packages, group discounts, product combos, etc.in order to measure, manage and enhance the following;
ü Average Ticket Size
ü Leads/Referrals Per Customer
· Designing and implementing an exhaustive event/activity calendar on an annual basis, undertaking frequent activation initiatives aimed at mobilization of the TG by way of brand visibility and interaction programs.
· Assuming absolute responsibility and determining action oriented short and medium strategies towards the attainment of specific sales targets defined by the management at periodic intervals.
· Defining and determining suitable pricing strategies for the products based on both, scientific as well as market driven parameters.
· Evaluating market response and arriving at an appropriate mechanism with regard to the introduction of multiple variants/versions for existing product offerings.
· Developing a detailed understanding and market share evaluation of the competition and formulating effective strategies and action plans towards disabling the same.
· Conceptualizing and implementing robust lead generation strategies (online and offline), aimed at procurement of relevant data pertaining to potential customers and deployment of the same towards effective conversion.
· Designing and implementing an efficient customer referral program, reviewing impact of the same at frequent intervals and making necessary enhancements.
· In the event of a rollout in new markets, Initiating, enforcing and supervising an elaborate research and development exercise pertaining to the market demographic and dynamics prevalent in the catchment area and determining as well as executing sustainable strategies aimed at tapping the same.
· Determining and coordinating efficient and practically viable pre-launch, launch and post-launch penetration strategies for new markets as well as new product variants within existing markets that may be planned by the company from time to time.
· Enhancing media exposure by forging, negotiating and monitoring lucrative alliance arrangements with the relevant communication machinery, formulating feature ideas, concept notes, press releases, articles, etc.
· Designing, implementing and reviewing the New Media strategy in order to optimize the visibility, interaction and engagement generated across select digital platforms.
· Conceptualizing, planning as well as coordinating the Content Marketing initiatives in synergy with the faculty and the management, supporting with proactive research with regard to relevant and impactful content ideas.
· Establishing and defining a detailed Vendor Management Protocol with regard to the identification, finalization and management of various vendors and agencies associated for the enhancement of the marketing function (Designers, Printers, Advertising and PR Agencies, Digital Media Agencies, Tele-Marketing Agencies, etc.).
A full time, structured job involving market research (primary as well as secondary), outreach and communication as well as strategy formulation and execution with regard to the short, medium and long-term positioning of Zell Education and its offerings from a practical perspective, thus leading to an enhancement of the company’s brand equity and market share. Additionally, the profile shall also demand the exploration of other potential sales avenues (presently non-existent) and the revival of sales avenues (not approached earlier with satisfactory success). Moreover, exploration of new underpenetrated markets and the deployment of strategies for sustained penetration into such pre-identified markets would be a key deliverable of the role. The job would require excessive travel and fieldwork.
Description : Zell is the fastest growing education company in Mumbai, providing training for international financial certifications such as ACCA, CFA, etc., having trained over 3,000 students. Our presence is spreading across India, with Pune and Delhi now under our our purview. Zell is also expanding into ed-tech, with improving live online training using virtual reality (VR) and artificial intelligence (AI).
Industry: education and training
Zell Education, 405B, Neelkanth, ,
Marine Drive, outside Marine Lines station(West),
mumbai - 400002
Counsellor (Customer Relationship Manager)
Business Development Manager
Login in as Student
Login in as Company