Junior Creative Executive
At Ridah Dizenenkraft
Required Work Experience: 0-2 years
Application Deadline: 27 Dec, 2018
No of Vacancies: 1
Job Type : full time
Category : content writing
Salary (Per Month) : Rs. 15000 - 20000
Requirements : Creative Thinking Written Communication
Gender Preference: Female
ONLY FEMALE CANDIDATES SHALL APPLY
Have you ever wondered how advertisements are made? Why some products have a better recall than others? Or
What thought went behind the a tag line of your favourite brand? Here’s a chance to get your hands dirty and dive straight into the action of creating, presenting and then watching your own advertisements!!! We call upon young, dynamic and creative thinkers to join our team of experts to help create great advertisements. Yes, it shall entail endless thinking, sleepless nights and lots of chai/coffee. But at the end of the road we shall start with a dream together. Job description:
• Use strong ideation and conceptual thinking that aligns with brief.
• Present and sell concepts internally while demonstrating a thoughtful POV.
• Execute creative concepts within a team environment for both digital and traditional media channels.
• Follow directions and assist the Creative department.
• Demonstrate excellence in writing/storytelling and exceptional attention to detail.
• Expertise in self-editing and spell checking any grammatical errors.
• Basic knowledge and awareness for design.
• Never leave your creative team behind.
Description : We are a full-service agency that believes in challenging market trends and creating exciting opportunities for our clients.
With this insight embedded in our DNA, we work tirelessly towards making every campaign successful
Our team nurtures superstar brands with a focus on stardom, likability, strength, and great values
Industry: media and entertainment
804 Vakratunda Corporate Park, Vishweshwar nagar,,
mumbai - 400063
Counsellor (Customer Relationship Manager)
Business Development Manager
Login in as Student
Login in as Company